Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!



Dear everyone,

I am sorry I haven't blogged much recently. I've been in a three month training course in Tulsa, Oklahoma and haven't found much that I thought would be generally interesting. However that's all gonna change.

In about a week and a half I will leave the States to my new assignment in Duri, Indonesia. The visa and training departments of my company had a miscommunication which left me without a visa to return to Russia. So now it's sunny Indonesia for me. Hooray.

And in other news I am getting married July 10. In Utah. To this gal:

We couldn't be happier.

Yours truly,

Marcus

15 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! And Happy Birthday!

The Bay Area Homs said...

We love you and think it's great you'll share our anniversary! Happy Birthday! See you soon :)

St. Julien's said...

Good to see you again world travelin cuzzn'. July needs to hurry on up and get here!!!!! I bet you agree?? Good luck with everything.

Fred said...

Love you guys. So happy together. Also, Happy Birthday, the big what the what?!

Mary said...

Congratulations and happy birthday. I'm happy you get to warm up a little--talk about an extreme climate change.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'd heard through the grapevine about your new girl, but I was waiting to hear from you myself! That is so AWESOME! Congrats :)

Aaron said...

happy bday my friend. glad you will return to the blogosphere soon.

A and M said...

Happy birthday!

Julie said...

Wow, congratulations, Marcus! I'm so excited that you're getting married! And hope you like Indonesia - I wouldn't mind a little warmer weather either. Happy (late) Birthday, too. (PS I'm getting married, too!)

Ruth said...

wow, what a great girl you've found. I'm sure you'll be a great husband. I am so happy for you both!!!!

Aaron said...

waiting for some more blogging.

Astromom said...

So looking forward to making it official, she's already part of the family and so wonderful. I'm glad you finally updated your blog.

Snowbrush said...

Well, you certainly look it--like you couldn't be happier that is. I've been married 39 years, and I hope your marriage is as happy for you as mine is for me.

Bali Hotels said...

Very nice and great blog, i love it

Bollywood saree said...

Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.